PLHS will host a series of free parent/caregiver workshops next month; facilitated by the Department of Human Services, “Living with Young People” (12-18 years) is a two-part workshop which explores development of young people and how to maintain positive relationships with teens.
Topics covered include:
- adolescent development
- staying connected and building your relationship
- what about conflict?
- a positive approach to guiding behaviour
- examples and scenarios
These workshops are primarily delivered face-to-face and are 2.5 hours in duration. There is an online option via Zoom that can be offered to meet the needs of families.
DHS are running:
- Evening workshops: 6~8:30pm Wednesday 15th November & Wednesday 22nd November
- Morning workshops: 9:30am~12noon Thursday 16th November & Thursday 23rd November
- Please note: If you book into either the evening or morning sessions, you are expected to attend both
To reserve your free place, please go to: