This coming Wednesday (March 22nd 5-7pm), Port Lincoln High School is excited to offer an Open Night to our parent community. We have new buildings to show you, new staff for you to meet (and many familiar faces for you to re-connect with), assorted school programs to show you, and tasty treats for you to enjoy. We will also celebrate our centenary with the cutting of a 100th birthday cake.
Whilst we are still putting the finishing touches on the full schedule of events/opportunities, here is what we have for you thus far:
- tours of PLHS campus (focussing on our newest buildings – Year 7 Building, Specialist Building, Technology Centre, new Kitchen/Classroom/Canteen)
- casual meet & greet with PLHS staff
- birthday cake-cutting ceremony (5:30pm on the Commercial Kitchen Deck)
- sausage sizzle (outside the Specialist Building)
- free coffee (courtesy of our Food & Hospitality students in the Commercial Kitchen)
- Science experiments (in the Stamford Floor Science Labs)
- Dance presentations (in the P.A.C. Dance Studio)
- SACE information session (6pm on the Senior Floor)
- Governing Council meeting (6:30pm in the Specialist Building)
Please park in one of the car parks at the top of Ruskin Road/Oxford Terrace (or on Ruskin Road) – we will have staff/students ready to guide you.
We can’t wait to see you on Wednesday night.