Monday January 21st, 2019
Dear PLHS Students & Families,
I would like to personally welcome all of you back to Port Lincoln High School in preparation for the 2019 school year. I hope that you have all had an enjoyable and safe holiday period.
Please be aware that the following services will be available from 8:30am to 3:30pm tomorrow and Wednesday (January 22nd & 23rd) from the Stamford Floor of our new STEM Centre (previously the Science Labs); please note that this is a new location from previous years:
- Stationery orders
- Uniform fitting and purchases
- School Card applications
- Computer purchases – also available at www.hpshopping.com.au/plhsbyod
- Canteen ordering process
- Student timetables
- SEQTA Engage username and passwords
- School fee enquires and payments
- School Promotions info (how to stay up-to-date)
- Other general enquiries
Our office hours are from 8:15am-4pm by phoning 8683-6000; staff can be contacted directly via SEQTA.
Mr Todd George (Acting Principal)