PLHS families (of students in Years 7/8/9/10) are advised of the following schedule for Week 9:
- Monday December 11th: Activities Week (Day 1)
- Tuesday December 12th: Activities Week (Day 2)
- Wednesday December 13th: Activities Week (Day 3)
- Thursday December 14th: Student Free Day (Curriculum Units)
- Friday December 15th: Student Free Day (Preparations for 2024)
Our annual Activities Week is coming up in Week 9, with some excellent options available for our Year 7-10 students to choose from! Whether they be hitting the golfing fairways, cooking up a storm, catching fish, creating stories, doing Pilates, designing video games, making music or craft, or getting active, there’s an activity for everyone.
Students have been given a nomination form; once they bring it back, they will be sorted into their preferred activity. From there, activity leaders will send home any specific information or consent forms.
Additionally, if a student is applying for an Exemption or they are a Year 9/10 student organising Work Experience for those days, they can find the appropriate forms in Student Services.
~ Ms. Caitlin Randall (Activities Week Organiser)