SA Minister for Education Mr John Gardner MP released this update about our imminent redevelopment…
Port Lincoln High School is set to receive a $15 million upgrade including:
– A new year 7 building with general learning areas, withdrawal spaces, breakout spaces and amenities
– A new specialist building with art, language learning areas, teacher preparation and storage, as well as a special education annex including a classroom, withdrawal spaces, amenities and a secure outdoor area
– A new home economics and canteen building
– Refurbishment of the technical studies building; and
– Appropriate disability access to facilities.