Join us for two days of learning with other parents and carers of school-aged children on the autism spectrum, designed to help you foster productive school, family and community relationships to provide the best kind of support for your child. Our workshops are for parents, carers and grandparents wanting to understand more about autism and learn practical strategies using evidence based resources to help maximise their young person’s learning.
Click here to access a Letter to Parents from Positive Partnerships
What will you gain by attending this workshop?
- An increased understanding of the impact of autism
- Further knowledge about how to develop effective partnerships with your school
- Information to help you access further support both inside and outside of school
- An opportunity to be part of a support network where you can share strategies and experiences with other parents/carers
- An understanding of a planning tool that can be used to share key information related to your child
- Venue: Port Lincoln Hotel 1 Lincoln Highway Port Lincoln SA 5606
- When: Wednesday 4 & Thursday 5 April 2018 9:30am–2:30pm (Registration from 8:45am)
- Catering: Morning tea and lunch is provided. Please advise any dietary requirements upon registration.
- Register Online: positivepartnerships.com.au Registrations open Wednesday 21 February 2018 and close one business day prior to the workshop. Register early as places are limited!
- Questions? If you are not able to register online, please call the Positive Partnerships Infoline: 1300 881 971 or email: email@example.com
The Positive Partnerships initiative is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training through the Helping Children with Autism package and is delivered by Autism Spectrum Australia. The views expressed in this publication do not necessarily represent the views of the Australian Government or the Department of Education and Training.