Hi senior school parents (and students),
Welcome to the senior school for 2018! I will be working with both you and your student to ensure they can achieve their best possible SACE results. Much of Week 1 was spent meeting with students/parents to ensure that their timetable best accommodates their learning needs. Please have conversations with your student(s) to discuss their study plans, and I encourage you to keep in contact with both myself and their subject teachers via “direqt” message on SEQTA as necessary.
I would like to invite you to our SACE and Senior School Information evening – from 6:30pm this Wednesday (February 7th) on the Senior Floor at PLHS.
- Here you will be able to meet/connect with your student’s teachers and gain information on the following:
- SACE Completion
- SACE Achievement (including ATAR’s)
- Our new Senior School Study Space
- VET/ASBA requirements and opportunities
- General Information about administrative requirements – e.g. driving applications, lunch passes etc
- Formal Information
We have also asked some of our past students and parents to share how they managed Year 12, subsequently leading to their success.
You will be able to park in the carparks on Ruskin Road – staff will be present to direct you to the Senior Floor.
I look forward to meeting you and sharing our plans for the success of our senior students in 2018 and beyond.
~ Miss Tash Rayson (Senior School Assistant Principal)