- This event has passed.
Port Power Player Visit
March 5 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
The Port Power Football Club will be bringing over a couple players to visit Port Lincoln High School on Thursday 5th March at 1pm in the Gym
If students (and fan club staff) are interested in attending during the lunchtime presentation then please meet at Gym at 12:55pm (eat your lunch first). The presentation will last for approximately 45 minutes. Apologies to Lesson 5 teachers who may have some students present to class late.
The visit will consist of a school assembly hosted by Port Adelaide Football Club players and staff who will deliver a 45-minute session on the following:
- Introduction of each player
- Current preseason activity
- Eat Well (2 & 5, water consumption, food groups, limit junk food)
- Be Active (60 minutes of activity, reduce screen time, sleep)
- Discuss their pathway from junior footballer to elite athlete
- Questions time for the students
- Group photo